Dear Reader

Random musings on reading and books from a librarian in training.


Tuesday, March 25, 2008

an ice cold grave



Phew! I didn't think I was going to get two read this month. Just finished an ice cold grave by Charlene Harris. This is another one that sort of defies description. After Harper Connelly is struck by lightening, she can sense where bodies are buried and how they died. In the newest book in the series, Harper helps uncover the bodies of several boys who were presumed missing. With a serial killer on the loose, Harper also becomes a target.

This had more of what I like about Harris -- character development. This series is a little darker than Sookie Stackhouse.

I'm stumped on what to read next. I'm halfway through two books but feel like something different. I could use a comedy.

No comments:

Subscribe Now!