Dear Reader

Random musings on reading and books from a librarian in training.


Monday, July 28, 2008

Bookworm is hitting the beach


Dear reader,

There will be lull in posts because Bookworm is going on vacation. The wireless connection/ ability to go online is very spotty so I don't know if I'll be able to post much. I'm hoping to figure out my wireless router thingy (thats the technical term!) before I leave.

I hopefully will have much to write about it when I get back. The combination of the fact that the television set remains off for my entire vacation and my family members' early bed times means I usually end up reading a lot. I set aside six books to bring, but think that might have been overly ambitious.

(The above picture is the view of Lake Ontario we have at night.)

Happy reading! I'll be back on August 11.

No comments:

Subscribe Now!