Dear Reader

Random musings on reading and books from a librarian in training.


Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Geek Gear


When I saw Peeramid's bookrest pillow, I fell in love with it. Shaped like ... wait for it ... pyramid, it's designed for reading books when you're lying in bed, sitting on the couch or traveling. It has a bookmark attached to it.

I came soooo close to buying this tonight, but I currently can't justify sending $30 something on it. My inner, let's be a responsible adult is like, save those pennies and use a pillow for reading. That said, I just think this looks adorable and looks so handy. I hate trying to find a comfortable spot reading a book when I'm sitting on my couch. http://www.peeramid.com/

2 comments:

The Diva of Dining said...

You could easily bang one of those out at home -- for less than half the cost, Dear Reader! And, you can actually choose what fabric or pattern you like!

Bookworm said...

Hmmm... I wish I was more crafty, er crafty at all. But it is a thought since I'm not that crazy about their fabric choices

Subscribe Now!